Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Fountain

Truthfully, I don't even think I'm going bother reviewing this movie. I'm just going to say that it had an interesting look, and I liked everyone in the movie, but it was weird. Mostly, unless you are a big fan of someone in this movie, it can wait for the DVD. I'm even guessing that it might be better on DVD, because they might add something so that it makes more sense.

The really annoying thing about going to watch this film today was that it wasn't playing at any of the theaters we normally go to. So we had to drive a bit farther, and then we had to pay six dollars a ticket instead of the three dollars that we normally pay at the theater we go to most of the time.

Okay, so that's all I am going to say for now, until a few more people see the thing and can discuss it with me.

No comments: